JP Nicols on Radio/Podcasts
Breaking Banks is the world’s first global fintech podcast and radio show. It broadcasts and livestreams every Thursday at 3pm U.S. Eastern time on AM 1160 WVNJ Radio (New Jersey, New York and Connecticut) and globally on Voice America’s Business Channel.
A truly international show with more than 2 million listeners from 72 countries, it is the fastest growing show on VoiceAmerica World Talk Radio, where it now ranks as the #1 business show.
Episodes featuring JP Nicols:
- 08/25/17 – New Approaches to Diversity in Fintech
- 07/21/17 – Plug N’ Play Fintech
- 06/30/17 – Money 2020 EU – Fintech Superheroes
- 06/02/17 – Charlotte, NC: The Next Fintech Hub?
- 11/04/16 – Invested in Tech Series with Naveed Anwar
- 11/01/16 – Invested in Tech Series with Tom Poole
- 10/25/16 – Invested in Tech Series with Scott Zimmer
- 09/29/16 – Sibos 2016: Fintech on the Main Stage
- 09/08/16 – Next Money NYC 2016
- 07/21/16 – Fintech Demo Day at Startup Bootcamp NYC
- 06/20/16 – Fintech Innovation in China
- 05/12/16 – Next Money – Fintech Inside Banks
- 04/11/16 – Innovate Finance Global Summit
- 02/19/16 – Fintech Tackling Investment Management
- 02/12/16 – Finovate – Fintech’s Biggest Conference
- 12/10/15 – Innovation Inside Banks
- 12/18/14 – Context Rules: Robert Scoble
- 09/26/14 – Fintech Descends on Silicon Alley
- 06/13/14 – From Next Bank USA Live!!
Interview on Technori Live on FinTech Forge and Next Money Chicago
My Interview on the CUES Podcast
Interview on the Fintech5 Podcast
JP Nicols on Video:
Featured keynote at the 2017 Credit Union Analytics Summit
Kofax/Celent panel: Taking the ‘Madness’ Out of Customer Onboarding
Moderator at Innovate Finance Global Summit at London’s Guildhall
WSI Banker Education Series 2016: Fintech for Community Banks – Your ‘Fast Follower’ Strategy is Riskier Than You Think
Global SME Finance Forum – Antalya, Turkey 2015: Learning from Recent Innovations– Disruption or Evolution?
With Capital One Growth Ventures at Money 20/20 2015 in Las Vegas
DBS Bank Imaginarium – Singapore 2015:
Interview by Steve Ramirez of Beyond the Arc about FinovateSpring 2015
Next Bank Sydney 2015: Go Forth and Make Change
Next Bank video, a global movement in financial services design, innovation & entrepreneurship
Visa Fintech Highlights Reel (interview)
Fintech Asia 2014: My introduction and facilitation of a panel discussion on The Rise of the Sharing Economy in Asia.
Next Bank Asia 2014: The Need for Collaboration and Innovation in Banking:
Bank Innovators Workshops
Webinar: Exploring Innovation in Banking with JP Nicols
Interview for Yodlee Interactive on the Power of Data in Wealth Management
Interview with William Mills Agency on Technology in Wealth Management: