Bank Innovation Consulting | JP Nicols
Bank innovation consulting expert JP Nicols has been internationally recognized as a leading voice for innovation, strategy and leadership for the future of financial services.
JP is a trusted advisor to companies from startups to the Fortune 500, a popular writer, a top rated speaker, and is often quoted in the press on video and in print. He has been named to several lists as an influential thought leader in financial services, including:
- Fintech influencers you should be following in 2016
- Top 100 #fintech influencers
- FinServ 25: The Most Influential Voices in Banking
- 25 Must-Read Financial IT Blogs
- 33 Most Followed Fintech Persons
- 20 Finance Technology Influencers You Need to Follow
- 8 FinTech Leaders You Need to Follow
- The Absolute Ultimate Guide of Who’s Who in FinTech
- Top Ten Wealth Management Thought Leaders
- Nine online influencers that shape the future of payments
- Top 25 leading influencers in financial services
- Top 5 Financial Services Thought Leaders
Work with JP
JP’s work has been featured in some of the industry’s top publications, including American Banker, The Financial Brand, BAI Banking Strategies, Investment News, Bank Innovation and many others. See examples here.
A former senior bank executive, JP is a principal of the innovation enablement company Innosect, which has experience helping over 200,000 people contribute to projects and campaigns that have generated over $400 million in value.
Before his work in bank innovation consulting, JP served in various leadership and innovation roles at top financial institutions, including as the first Chief Private Banking Officer for a top five U.S. bank. He is a highly rated instructor at the Pacific Coast Banking School, and he is a recurring guest host on the global podcast Breaking Banks, which has over 1 million listeners.
JP also serves on the advisory boards of NextBank USA and Advizr, and previously served on the advisory board of Balance Financial and as Vice Chair of the board of Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart.
Let’s talk to see how JP can add value to your organization.
Unless reposted or otherwise noted, everything here is my own work and my own opinion, and it is copyrighted with all rights reserved. One of the things I love most about bank innovation consulting is helping individuals and organizations move from potential to performance.