Bank Innovation Consulting | JP Nicols
Bank innovation consulting expert JP Nicols has been internationally recognized as a leading voice for innovation, strategy and leadership for the future of financial services.
JP is a trusted advisor to companies from startups to the Fortune 500, a popular writer, a top rated speaker, and is often quoted in the press on video and in print. He has been named to several lists as an influential thought leader in financial services, including:
- FinServ 25: The Most Influential Voices in Banking
- 25 Must-Read Financial IT Blogs
- 33 Most Followed Fintech Persons
- 20 Finance Technology Influencers You Need to Follow
- 8 FinTech Leaders You Need to Follow
- The Absolute Ultimate Guide of Who’s Who in FinTech
- Top Ten Wealth Management Thought Leaders
- Nine online influencers that shape the future of payments
- Top Five Listeners in Financial Services
- Top 25 leading influencers in financial services
- Top 5 Financial Services Thought Leaders
A former senior bank executive, JP is the President and Chief Operating Officer of Innosect, a Silicon Valley based global innovation enablement and analytics company that has experience helping over 200,000 people contribute to projects and campaigns that have generated over $400 million in value.
He is also the co-founder of the Bank Innovators Council, an independent global membership organization with members in 65 countries that promotes and supports innovation in banking.
His work has been featured in some of the industry’s top publications, including American Banker, The Financial Brand, BAI Banking Strategies, Investment News, Bank Innovation and many others. Read more here.
Before his work in bank innovation consulting, JP served in various leadership and innovation roles at top financial institutions, including as the first Chief Private Banking Officer for a top five U.S. bank. He is an instructor at the Pacific Coast Banking School, and he serves on the advisory boards of NextBank USA and Advizr, and previously served on the advisory board of Balance Financial and as Vice Chair of the board of Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart.
Let’s talk to see how we can add value to your organization.
Unless reposted or otherwise noted, everything here is my own work and my own opinion, and it is copyrighted with all rights reserved. One of the things I love most about bank innovation consulting is helping individuals and organizations move from potential to performance.