FinovateAsia returns to Singapore on November 14 to showcase the best innovations in banking and FinTech from Asia and beyond. Some tickets remain, click here to register.
This years group of presenters is heaving tilted towards security, analytics and payments, but below are a few companies that I’ll be keeping my eye on in the personal finance and innovation realm.
You can preview all of the presenters on the Finovate blog.
Select FinovateAsia Previews
ArthaYantra’s Arthos is an online personal finance platform that replaces the traditional human advisor and provides holistic advice instantly.
- Online personal finance platform with instant, actionable advice
- Replaces the need for a traditional human advisor
- Create a financial plan, implement recommendations, and monitor performance
Why its great:
Instant and end-to-end financial planning without visiting a traditional human advisor
Nitin B Vyakaranam
Founder and CEO of ArthaYantra with 14 years of BFSI and IT sector experience across countries. Holds multiple patents and is an avid personal finance writer. Earned an MBA from Indian School of Business.
Co-Founder and CFO of ArthaYantra. A serial entrepreneur and mentor with business interests in financial services, pharma, real estate, energy and infrastructure. Earned an MBA from Indian School of Business.
is the ultimate financial innovations company with visionary products that are breakthrough in sheer simplicity.
- Electronic safety deposit box
- Banking customers can upload, sort and store personal and business documents
- Ability to back up and save the most recent version of important documents
Why it’s great:
Banking customers can upload, sort and store personal and business documents.
Chief Technology Officer, Luminous
Andrew heads up the development and implementation teams at Luminous and has gained extensive experience with SAP implementations over a number of years.
is a global community innovation platform for the banking industry that offers market ready innovations from across the globe.
- Unprecedented collaboration opportunities for banks
- Marketing platform for innovators to showcase their innovations to banks
- A go-to-destination for market-ready, banking innovations online
Why it’s great:
An innovation matchmaking site for banks globally
Head of Innovation, First National Bank
Warren is constantly looking for new ideas and ways to drive innovation and change in the banking industry.
After FinovateAsia, the next installment of the Finovate series will be FinovateEurope
on February 11-12, 2014 in London. We’ll be following that up with a Bank Innovators Council workshop
on February 13 at Level39
, the largest FinTech accelerator in Europe. Join us at both events.